North Shore/South Shore/Chatham
Weston & Sampson Services is currently looking for experienced Wastewater Operators for Chatham, North Shore and South Shore. You will be responsible for the day-to-day operations and maintenance of treatment plants and associated pump stations within the service area.
What you’ll do:
- Monitoring and observing operating conditions and adjusting process controls as necessary
- Troubleshooting of plant equipment and performing minor maintenance as necessary
- Performing routine lab tests and calibrating meters
- Maintaining compliance with all regulatory and safety requirements
- Housekeeping and maintaining plant grounds
- Maintaining accurate records of operations and maintenance activities
- Compiling monthly data for compliance reporting
What you will bring:
- Wastewater treatment license required
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Must be able to climb ladders and lift and carry a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with computers in a Windows based environment
Dependent on years of experience and licensing.
Pay increases may be offered with newly acquired licenses (Wastewater, Water, or other job-related license) as approved by the supervisor during the interview process.
Sign-on bonuses are available.
Full-time position may require various shifts and/or flexible hours. You will be expected to participate in the on-call rotation, occasional overtime, holidays, weekends and nights.
If interested, please submit your resume through our career portal: