Northeast MA – Reading
Your world is always changing, and so are we. Since 1899, Weston & Sampson has strived to make the world a better place by offering interdisciplinary design, engineering, and environmental services. Innovative and reliable for more than a century, we work to improve the communities where you live, work, and play. Join us as we grow.
Weston & Sampson Services is currently looking for a licensed Wastewater Operator with 0-3 years of experience for the Northeast region of Massachusetts. This individual will be responsible for the operations and maintenance of multiple wastewater treatment systems of various size and complexity.
What you’ll do:
- Monitoring and observing operating conditions and adjusting process controls as necessary
- Troubleshooting of plant equipment and performing minor maintenance as necessary
- Performing routine lab tests and calibrating meters
- Maintaining compliance with all safety requirements
- Housekeeping and maintaining plant grounds
- Maintaining accurate records of operations and maintenance activities
- Compiling monthly data for compliance reporting
What you will bring:
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required
- A minimum MA Grade 3M Wastewater Treatment Operator License is required
- Knowledge of MA DEP regulations of plant O&M is desirable
- Must be able to climb ladders and lift and carry a minimum of 50 lbs
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with computers in a Windows based environment
- Must be able to work occasional overtime, holidays, weekends, and nights as required
What we offer:
Weston & Sampson is an employee-owned company serving public and private clients throughout the eastern United States. With more than 600 professionals and counting, we are experiencing rapid growth. Looking for talented staff to join our team, Weston & Sampson encourages professional growth and achievement; offers a comfortable, collaborative working environment; and provides training, resources, and state-of-the-art tools/equipment to promote success.
In addition to a welcoming, inclusive corporate culture, Weston & Sampson offers competitive salaries and a generous benefits package, including health/dental/vision, paid holidays and vacation, 401K plan with employer match, and an Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP).
Weston & Sampson is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If interested, please submit your resume through our career portal: